Saturday 6 April 2013

D is for Dead Belgian


D is for Dead Belgian

I was not able to post Thursday sadly as I didn’t get computer access until it was too late!

Thursday night I went to see a band called Dead Belgian, I was a little unsure at first as most of the songs are in French, after a while though I started to get used to this and actually just enjoy the music. I’ve always found it odd how you do not have to understand a song in order to enjoy it.

I recommend this band as they do an excellent mix of slow, sad songs and more lively dance tunes!

D is also for Disaster which is how my final project for KCC Live went, now there is a very strong chance I will not get the show slot I wanted. Friday evening I was a wreck (hence why I did not post then either), I have not felt so crushed in a very long time.

Thankfully it is not certain yet that I won’t get a slot, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment